Head of Branch Transformation
Oman Arab Bank
The Oman Arab Bank’s customer satisfaction score was at an all time low of 3/10. Their branch transformation strategy was aimed at improving this through retail store collaboration and effectively complementing and supplementing the online channels.. This session will look at applying human centred design principles to curate a better in-branch experience in terms of planning lay out and footfall to reduce wait times and improve the quality of service.
- Ensuring that layout and design translates into customer appeal and satisfaction
- Leveraging human behaviour to plan an effective layout
- Using human centred design to up-sell and cross-sell relevant products
Your customer journey provides critical insights into their movements, transactions and behaviours. Capturing this and effectively applying it to the design and upgrade of branches presents a challenge to most networks. This session will explore how you can create a strategy to do so.
- Understanding existing data that you own and control that you can tap into to uncover key customer insights from security footage to your wifi networks
- Embedding these into your design and upgrade plans